March 22, 2012

By George, I Think He Might Have a Career

Here is a sneak peek of Robert Pattinson's much anticipated post-Twilight film Cosmopolis directed by David Cronenberg. My disdain for the Twilight series has not affected my liking for Pattinson. I want him to stick around and produce more films. Because let's be honest. It's hard to determine acting abilities when you're in a franchise that requires you to deliver the most Kraft cheesiest lines that have ever been uttered by a human being (let alone a glittering metro sexual vampire.) His 2 recent films (Water for Elephants and Remember Me) received luke warm reviews and a very mild reception (fan girling not included.) He's not the most exceptional actor in the world, but I believe he has so much potential. If Pattinson nails this role, I think he will be safe from falling into complete crazy Twi-hard obscurity and have the makings of a legitimate film star.

 


Will this be his real breakout role after Edward Cullen?

1 comment:

  1. i haven't seen a single twilight movie, but he just does NOT cut it for me. i really hate that he's cast in this

    ReplyDelete