March 30, 2012

Announcement: Tribeca Spotlight


Sorry for the long delay (midterms all week) however, I am excited to announce that I have a new segment called Tribeca Spotlight. As some of you may or may not know Tribeca is in a few weeks and it will be my first time going (and volunteering). For me it is a huge deal and if I had it my way I would do nothing but see all the wonderful films offered at the festival (seriously it's like a delectable buffet of assortments!) Up till the festival I will be highlighting a number of films that will be making their big debut including exclusive interviews from Once in a Lullaby: The PS22 Chorus Story and Sexy Baby! If you have a film premiering at Tribeca I would love to take time and talk to you. Just email me at Ejm1059@aol.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment