August 8, 2012

Coming Soon- August 8, 2012

3, 2, 1...Frankie Go Boom- Not going to lie, I was at a Starbucks when I watched this trailer and by the end I was chuckling like a moron. I give in, I'm hooked. You can learn more about the film in this weeks post.

Nobody Walks- Proof, that Lena Dunham isn't a one hit wonder (GIRLS)

Craigslist Joe- Craigslist has always skeeved me out a bit. I dunno, maybe it's the multitude of creeps looking for some freaky fun involving weird fetishes and what not. However, my mom used it all the time when we were trying to get rid of excess junk and it worked out really well. We met some very interesting people and our house was completely d-cluttered. I do want to see how this guy manages to live off of only Craigslist.

The Master- Welcome back, Joaquin. PTA, you're going to blow us away, again, aren't you?

A Royal Affair- I love a good period piece. As long as the creative liberties don't get in the way of historical accuracy (I mean, don't go crazy and completely re-write history) then I'm good to go. This looks like some Anna Karenina kind of goodness (who doesn't love a good scandal?) So, I'll keep my eye on this one.

Chasing Mavericks- Blue Crush minus the estrogen and annoying Kate Bosworth. I'm not sure this is right up my alley, but it's nice to see Gerard Butler not playing a misogynist cad.

No comments:

Post a Comment