April 10, 2012

The Chick Got Tixs! The Tribeca Films I Will Be Seeing...

So this morning I was clad in pajama bottoms, tank top, and sporting a half empty bowl of cinnamon crunch on my side dresser. As 10:50 hit I was already to go, Amex card in hand, ready to buy my tickets for Tribeca. I'm going to be honest, I didn't have a solid plan. Tickets for The Avengers and The Five Year Engagement was a pipe dream, but just like the little engine that could my mind was going "I think I can, I think I can..."  I was having war time flashbacks to last October when buying a ticket to the New York Film Festival was a near struggle (it was a hot mess) and I started to freak over my success this time.

Long story short, tickets for the big screenings was a bust but I can't say I'm disappointed. Luckily, I did not fall victim to the site crash and snagged tickets for some quality films. Here are the films I bought tickets for this morning:
  • Lola Versus
  • All That Way For Love
  • Mansome
Luckily, for me I will be getting vouchers for my volunteer work (and then there is rushing) so I plan on seeing more films including:
  • Sexy Baby
  • Once in a Lullaby
  • 2 Days in New York 
Next week is going to be really fun.

*If anyone has attended or is attending the TFF and have been to events during the festival, hit me up!



No comments:

Post a Comment